Habitat for Humanity's Build Number 1 would not have been completed without
the generous help of the following businesses and individuals:
Groundbreakers: $25,000 – 50,000
- Yukon Territorial Government
Craftspersons: $10,000 – 24,000
Master Builders: $5,000 – 9,999
Journeypersons: $3,000 – 4,999
- Arctic Backhoe Services Ltd.
- Keith Plumbing & Heating
- Kiwi ICF/Carpentry Ltd.
- Nancy's Electric
- Yukon Enterprises Ltd. (G.E. Concrete)
Apprentices: $1,000 – 2,999
Carpenter's Helpers: $500 – 999
- Action Electric
- Adorna Flowers and Landscaping Ltd.
- CBC Radio One
- R C Cranes & Construction - lifting the trusses.
- Eecol Electric
- Rendezvous Rotary Club of Whitehorse
- Underhill Geomatics Ltd.
- Whitehorse Electric
Working on the Site.
- We owe very many thanks to Joe Radwanski, our
building co-ordinator. Joe has spent countless hours on
site, both supervising and working.
- Annie Lake Trucking
- Canada Flooring - Supplies
- Steve Cardiff - Installing the HRV
- Locksmith Services - door hardware
- Skookum Asphalt Ltd. - Driveway Gravel
- Larry Watling - Tiling
Helping in other ways.
- Donald Watt and Aasman Design for producing our Certificates of Thanks.
- Plantation Flowers & Gifts for the floral arrangement for our Dedication
- Starbucks for supplying coffee to many of our mass build days and our Dedication